I say this too often, but time sure does fly by when the RV wheels are rolling! Our Tales on the Trail Travel Vlog finds Levi and I in Campbellsville, Kentucky where we are finishing off 2016 as Amazon CamperForce associates! What has been the case with previous vlogs, we recount our latest adventures and hope to shed some light and ideas on places to visit, jobs on the road, and RV maintenance tips for other travelers and potential full-timers!
A little breakdown and links to subjects we cover in the video:
- We survived the Beet Harvest in Western Minnesota! If you would like more information on this work camping gig and contact information, read my work camping review here.
- On our way to our current destination, Campbellsville, KY, we made some detours in Minneapolis and Chicago. We will be including information on our stay in Chicago on our Travel Guide map shortly. In the mean time, check out some noteworthy places we’ve been to here.
- Just a side note, the bulk of our routes and stays have been mapped out using Allstays.com. Levi created a little tutorial that helps users navigate through the program. That can be viewed here.
- Of course, no RV journey is complete without surprise repairs and replacements. As we made our way south, we took some pit stops to replace our coach batteries and one of our hydraulic levelers. As an after thought, Levi made a little video on battery maintenance which can be viewed here.
- As mentioned before, we are currently working as associates with Amazon CamperForce. This is our second year; our first year was in Haslet, Texas (Read about that work camping experience here). We have been assigned to the stow department and working day shifts. I’ll have a work camper review ready after the new year.
- We are excited to announce Levi’s completed e-book,Photography 101. If photography is something you are interested in taking up as a hobby on your travels or you have been wanting to finally understand the functions of your camera, this is the book for you. and at under $4…you cant beat it!
If you would like to read or view more journal entries about our adventures, check out our Travel Journal page.
If you would like to help keep us on the trail, you can use our affiliate link to do your regular Amazon shopping here.
Also, be sure to check out our RV Store for the latest “RV-themed” apparel, creations of yours truly!
As always….safe travels and happy trails!